Name your bike?

jessevan

Mar 25, 2004
Am I the only one that has a name(s) for my bike? I call him Uncle Reamus, El Guapo, Walter, Biff, and Like-a-Son-of-a-***** ("I rode Like-a-Son-of-a-***** today").

My bikes are Carla, Julene, Summer, and Holly. All named after girls I was in love with growing up in Hawaii. It helps having girls names for them when I talk to them in the morning. :)
Holokai

Originally posted by jessevan
Am I the only one that has a name(s) for my bike? I call him Uncle Reamus, El Guapo, Walter, Biff, and Like-a-Son-of-a-***** ("I rode Like-a-Son-of-a-***** today").

My Heckler is: "the *******"
The Kroozer: "sweet *******"
The wife's Kroozer: "princess"

Not very creative, but the bikes seem to enjoy them.

K.

I've been trying to name them but I simple don't find names I'd like for long time

jessevan said:

I like to call mine the "BEAST". It works for me :D

My Zaskar is called "The Tzar"

My Blizzard is called "Blue"

My better half's Tech Wildthing is called "Baby"

My better half has affectionately named my new Stumpjumper FSR Elite "Ceramic Tile", because I purchased the bike, which means we did not have enough money to install ceramic tile in the kitchen, dining area and bathroom this year.

Cheers,
Juba

I call mine the `sex machine`.
I live in possibly the most closet-freakiest country in the world.
Love hotels are socially acceptable, and up until now, so was the used panty trade.

Oh yeah, it doesnt help I aint gettin` any here. Nothin` like a long ride with some...okay. I should stop. I will go into my room and sob.
There is no `sex in the tatami room`.
*hangs head

e

Spanky.

Because either I'm getting my **** spanked on the downhills (literally) or the trails waste me energy-wise, in which case I also feel I got spanked. *shrug*

I've always named my bikes and my trucks.

Cannondale mountain bike: "Super Chicken II", or "you blankity-blank POS" - depending on the situation.
Eddy Merckx road bike: Sir Edward - always.

jessevan said:

Old bike is Duchess...aka Duchess I

New Bike is Duchess II...or just plain Duch...

Duchess has a new boyfriend now. His name is BOB. He's very attached to her and follows her around everywhere. I'm hoping she's a good little bike ...I'd hate to have a yard full of trikes come spring.

Depends on what's just been done. The bike is always named with a few words strung together, like a short sentence that does not make sense.

If bad:mad: , obsence words are just blurted out with its name, usually male.
If good:) , nice calming soothing words with a femine name, just to get it to keep up the good work.