Names of The Spanish Doctors Visiting Postal?

B. Lafferty

Guest
Jongen also recalled that three Spanish doctors visited the team's hotels in
a green station wagon. "It was the only car that wasn't branded US Postal,"
the former soigneur said. "All the team cars parked in front of the hotels,
but this car always parked at the rear entrances. The strange thing was that
these doctors always slept on another floor," Jongen added, also saying that
these doctors followed the team also at the Vuelta, but that they used the
main entrance then.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/aug05/aug28news

> Jongen also recalled that three Spanish doctors visited the team's hotels
> in a green station wagon. "It was the only car that wasn't branded US
> Postal," the former soigneur said. "All the team cars parked in front of
> the hotels, but this car always parked at the rear entrances. The strange
> thing was that these doctors always slept on another floor," Jongen added,
> also saying that these doctors followed the team also at the Vuelta, but
> that they used the main entrance then.
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2005/aug05/aug28news

I'd completely forgotten about that. This does make Jongen's tale more
interesting.

B. Lafferty wrote:

> Jongen also recalled that three Spanish doctors visited the team's hotels in
> a green station wagon. "It was the only car that wasn't branded US Postal,"
> the former soigneur said. "All the team cars parked in front of the hotels,
> but this car always parked at the rear entrances. The strange thing was that
> these doctors always slept on another floor," Jongen added, also saying that
> these doctors followed the team also at the Vuelta, but that they used the
> main entrance then.

What have the boy scouts been up to.