"Nana" Ted Nidiffer Promoting Barrett / Quack Group

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ilena Rose, Apr 16, 2004.

  1. Ilena Rose

    Ilena Rose Guest

    Regarding your comment about only 3 posts of Nidiffer's on Barrett:

    I really really appreciate your comment ... this one I wanted to
    especially thank you for regarding Nidiffer and his promotion of
    Barrett ... and his trashing of Barrett's enemies on line ...

    Here was one of Nidiffer promoting an "award" for Barrett ...

    It's on this list of over 600 postings Nidiffer made under this
    address:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...+clark+OR+mercola+OR+ilena+&btnG=Search&meta=

    It searched just a few of us that Barrett regularly sues/goes after

    Groups Results 1 - 100 of about 646 English messages for
    author:[email protected] barrett OR quackwatch OR quack OR
    hulda OR clark OR mercola OR ilena . (3.56 seconds)

    Here's all of us messages under this alias:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?num...=author:[email protected]+&btnG=Search

    Results 1 - 100 of about 1,890 English messages for
    author:[email protected] . (0.20 seconds

    You'll see included are many where he is claiming to be a breast
    implant and Ilena victim ...

    Got quite a bit going on ... I'll go update my webpage so other
    reasonable people will understand their very extensive connection more
    easily.

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#nana

    Tags:

  2. Ilena Rose

    Ilena Rose Guest

    Thanks again ... see new links at:

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.htm

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:39:24 -0500, Ilena Rose <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Regarding your comment about only 3 posts of Nidiffer's on Barrett:
    >
    >I really really appreciate your comment ... this one I wanted to
    >especially thank you for regarding Nidiffer and his promotion of
    >Barrett ... and his trashing of Barrett's enemies on line ...
    >
    >Here was one of Nidiffer promoting an "award" for Barrett ...
    >

    >It's on this list of over 600 postings Nidiffer made under this
    >address:
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=...+clark+OR+mercola+OR+ilena+&btnG=Search&meta=
    >
    >It searched just a few of us that Barrett regularly sues/goes after
    >
    >Groups Results 1 - 100 of about 646 English messages for
    >author:[email protected] barrett OR quackwatch OR quack OR
    >hulda OR clark OR mercola OR ilena . (3.56 seconds)
    >
    >Here's all of us messages under this alias:
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/groups?num...=author:[email protected]+&btnG=Search
    >
    >Results 1 - 100 of about 1,890 English messages for
    >author:[email protected] . (0.20 seconds
    >
    >You'll see included are many where he is claiming to be a breast
    >implant and Ilena victim ...
    >

    >Got quite a bit going on ... I'll go update my webpage so other
    >reasonable people will understand their very extensive connection more
    >easily.

    >www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm
    >
    >www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#nana

  3. Ilena Rose