General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Nancy Young!: The TPR has arrived!!!

Started by Christine Dabney · · Last activity · 5 posts · 133 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 August 2007
Last activity
28 August 2007
Original author
Christine Dabney
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
133
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Let the games begin, as Charliam would say!!!

    See what you all are missing?!?!?!?! I have Taylor Pork Roll here
    now!! Thanks Nancy!!!

    For anyone that still wants to come and is able to, the NM Cook-in is
    this coming weekend.

    I am cleaning at the moment, but will be cooking some stuff tomorrow
    night from one of my new cookbooks: Happy in the Kitchen, by Michel
    Richard. And bacon will be going in the smoker on Thursday
    afternoon....

    Christine

  2. "Christine Dabney" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    Let the games begin, as Charliam would say!!!

    See what you all are missing?!?!?!?! I have Taylor Pork Roll here
    now!! Thanks Nancy!!!

    You're welcome! I'm happy you were there to take it inside.

    nancy

  3. Christine Dabney said:

    See what you all are missing?!?!?!?! I have Taylor Pork Roll here
    now!! Thanks Nancy!!!

    TPR also stands for Toilet Paper Roll. Which is cheaper and
    about as tasty, IMO.

    -sw

  4. "Christine Dabney" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Let the games begin, as Charliam would say!!!

    See what you all are missing?!?!?!?! I have Taylor Pork Roll here
    now!! Thanks Nancy!!!

    Do your local supermarkets not carry TPR? I could find it easily when I
    lived in TX (it was usually located in the deli dept., near the Boar's Head
    products).

    Quoted message said:

    For anyone that still wants to come and is able to, the NM Cook-in is
    this coming weekend.

    Sounds like it'll be a blast! Hope y'all have fun! Cannot wait to hear about
    it and see pics!

    Mary

  5. MareCat said:
    Quoted message said:

    See what you all are missing?!?!?!?! I have Taylor Pork Roll here
    now!! Thanks Nancy!!!

    Do your local supermarkets not carry TPR? I could find it easily when I
    lived in TX (it was usually located in the deli dept., near the Boar's Head
    products).

    I haven't seen it here. This is NM after all...LOL.

    And it is a tradition for Nancy to send TPR to cook-ins.... I
    shouldn't break with tradition, should I?!? LOL.

    Christine

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.