nashbar clipless pedals from nashbar.com?

gt3413

Apr 28, 2006
I had someone recommend that I shop Nashbar.com for mountain bike equipment. I want to go clipless and I found that there is a Nashbar brand clipless pedal. It has chrome molly axle, 4 degrees of float and sealed bearings. Has anyone tried these or know anyone who has? From what I'm hearing Nashbar is pretty reputable but I want to make sure before I buy. Thanks, Greg

I can get the shimana 515's for 7 bucks more. Is that the better deal or are the nashbars sufficient? Thanks, Greg

gt3413 said:
I can get the shimana 515's for 7 bucks more. Is that the better deal or are the nashbars sufficient? Thanks, Greg
Fin some Time Alum for $50. They just might outlast your bike frame. And only shop at Nashbar and Performancebike if you are NOT in a hurry to get your stuff... or even if you want it in a timely matter. They take forever jsut to process the order. Even with 2md day shipping it has taken me over a week to get most of my stuff from them.

Try Jensonusa.com and Pricepoint.com. Both process and ship quickly.

Correct me if im wrong....I thought the nasbar "brand" was just some other name brand company with some different decals slapped on it.....wellgo?

I have actually heard of the nasbar stuff holding up ok...

Check out pricepoint for good deals on pedals...I got a sweet pair of Xpedo SL/CR pedals for $35 ...retail much higher than that....really retentive pedal reasonably light weight......

triguy98 said:
Fin some Time Alum for $50. They just might outlast your bike frame. And only shop at Nashbar and Performancebike if you are NOT in a hurry to get your stuff... or even if you want it in a timely matter. They take forever jsut to process the order. Even with 2md day shipping it has taken me over a week to get most of my stuff from them.

Try Jensonusa.com and Pricepoint.com. Both process and ship quickly.
????Pricepoint takes forever. If I order something from Performance Bike on a Monday I get it on Wednesday.