nashbar coupon

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bicyclette, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. Bicyclette

    Bicyclette Guest

    The age old question. Anybody know of a current Nashbar coupon?

    Tags:

  2. Doug

    Doug Guest

  3. Bicyclette

    Bicyclette Guest

  4. Cipher

    Cipher New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2002
    I don't think we are going to see one anytime soon... (Going into the spring of the year, my guess is they don't need that added incentive to get people buying stuff).

  5. Matt O'Toole

    Matt O'Toole Guest

    Cipher wrote:

    > I don't think we are going to see one anytime soon... (Going into the spring of the year, my guess
    > is they don't need that added incentive to get people buying stuff).

    They'll probably dump all the winter stuff. Also, get rid of anything that's not selling, to free up
    resources for the new stuff everyone wants in spring.

    Matt O.