Nashbar coupons?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by RJ Peterson, Aug 22, 2004.

  1. RJ Peterson

    RJ Peterson Guest

    Anybody know if there are current Nashbar discount coupons?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Brian Wasson

    Brian Wasson Guest

    Search Google for "Nashbar" and "coupon."

    I just used a 20% coupon for Performance, which may still be available: 6000387

    "RJ Peterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Anybody know if there are current Nashbar discount coupons?
    >
    > Thanks

  3. RJ Peterson

    RJ Peterson Guest

    It looks like Performance follows the same procedure as Nashbar. The last
    coupon was 6000386 and expired 7/31/04. Their current coupon, below, is
    numbered consecutively (goes up by one number) and expires on 12/31/04,
    according to my info.

    There is a pattern to damn near everything except, perhaps, my cadence.

    Dick Peterson

    news:[email protected]