Nashbar has 50% Off Returns through Labor Day

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

>There are 105 cycling items that were returned and are now being sold
>for 50% off.

Be careful. Some of the returned items are also on their employee price sale.
So for a couple bucks more, you could get brand new instead of used stuff.
---------------
Alex

In article <[email protected]>,
Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote:
>Be careful. Some of the returned items are also on their employee price sale.
>So for a couple bucks more, you could get brand new instead of used stuff.

Selection is very skimpy on both the "employee sale" and the returns.
They are trying to scam people into thinking their employee sale applies
to all their products (like the car employee sales), but it only applies
to a few things. Not worth the effort.

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 18:10:47 +0000 (UTC), [email protected] (C) wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
>Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Be careful. Some of the returned items are also on their employee price sale.
>>So for a couple bucks more, you could get brand new instead of used stuff.

>Selection is very skimpy on both the "employee sale" and the returns.
>They are trying to scam people into thinking their employee sale applies
>to all their products (like the car employee sales), but it only applies
>to a few things. Not worth the effort.

Actually, the only scam here is this fellow trying to make you think you need to
go through his website to get the deal.

As for the rest, it's just shopping as usual.

Ron

On 2-Sep-2005, [email protected] wrote:

> ***** ***** *****

A trio of female dogs, did Mr. Daniels see.

--
Sock Puppet

CRCoupons.com wrote:
> Now, Nashbar has all Nashbar branded items on sale. There are over
> 300 products for sale.

Just don't go thru this spammer's site to see 'em.

>In article <[email protected]>,
>Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote:
>>Be careful. Some of the returned items are also on their employee price

sale.
>>So for a couple bucks more, you could get brand new instead of used stuff.

>Selection is very skimpy on both the "employee sale" and the returns.
>They are trying to scam people into thinking their employee sale applies
>to all their products (like the car employee sales), but it only applies
>to a few things. Not worth the effort.

Their employee price sale also has many items that have been priced lower
in some of thier prior sales. You can't trust their sale prices any more.
I've been lucky and have timed my purchases with their real sale prices and
then stacked a coupon on top of that.
----------------
Alex

Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> writes:

>Their employee price sale also has many items that have been priced lower
>in some of thier prior sales. You can't trust their sale prices any more.
>I've been lucky and have timed my purchases with their real sale prices and
>then stacked a coupon on top of that.

These prices have been marked up before being marked down, for a net
savings, mostly of $0.00. Typically retailer trickery ...

- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA

>Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> writes:
>
>>Their employee price sale also has many items that have been priced lower
>>in some of thier prior sales. You can't trust their sale prices any more.
>>I've been lucky and have timed my purchases with their real sale prices and
>>then stacked a coupon on top of that.

>These prices have been marked up before being marked down, for a net
>savings, mostly of $0.00. Typically retailer trickery ...

It's said that they think they have to do it this way. I know that before
they were bought out by Performance, they didn't do this.
Alex