Nashbar Vicious Road shoes and Ventoux Pedals

Bob

Guest
Has anyone use the Nashbar Vicious Road shoes and Ventoux pedals?
Opinions?

Thanks,

Bob

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 03:33:35 GMT, [email protected]
(Bob) wrote:

>Has anyone use the Nashbar Vicious Road shoes and Ventoux pedals?
>Opinions?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Bob

Dear Bob,

If only they were Sidi Vicious road shoes . . .

Carl Fogel

> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 03:33:35 GMT, [email protected]
> (Bob) wrote:
>
> >Has anyone use the Nashbar Vicious Road shoes and Ventoux pedals?
> >Opinions?
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Bob

> Dear Bob,
>
> If only they were Sidi Vicious road shoes . . .
>
> Carl Fogel

The Sidi Vicious Shoes cut right into Spungen ground

From the picture in the Nashbar catalog they look exactly like my
Performance house-brand shoes. Since Performance bought Nashbar a while back
and their shoes are made by Lake, I assume it's the same exact shoe. If so,
I like them, especially for the price (~$70 IIRC). Not high-end, but more
than good enough for my rec cycling needs. Stiff, secure, comfortable,
lightweight, and they seem rugged enough to last a while. I've ridden around
1100 miles with them and they seem to be doing pretty well. If you're
looking for more detailed comments, sorry, I'm not a racer and wouldn't
begin to know what to comment on. But if you're looking for good, basic road
cycling shoes, you could do a lot worse.

As for the pedals, I've never used them.

--
Kovie
[email protected]zen

news:[email protected]...