National Cycle Awards

>Does anyone know who won these awards? The website here is supposed to show the winners, but it
>hasn't been updated in the week since the awards were presented.

It does say on the web site, "This year there were SIX winners - Transport for London (London Cycle
Guide); University of Southampton (promotion of cycling to staff and students); GlaxoSmithKline
(promotion of cycling to work); Hull City Council (reduction of cycling casualties);
Gloucestershire County Council (advanced cycle training scheme); Runnymede Business Partnership
(cycle parking in school). Details of winning schemes will appear in the next issue of Cycle Digest
(out at the end of May)."

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

> >Does anyone know who won these awards? The website here is supposed to show the winners, but it
> >hasn't been updated in the week since the awards were presented.
>
> It does say on the web site, "This year there were SIX winners - Transport
for
> London (London Cycle Guide); University of Southampton (promotion of
cycling to
> staff and students); GlaxoSmithKline (promotion of cycling to work); Hull
City
> Council (reduction of cycling casualties); Gloucestershire County Council (advanced cycle training
> scheme); Runnymede Business Partnership (cycle
parking
> in school). Details of winning schemes will appear in the next issue of
Cycle
> Digest (out at the end of May)."

Thanks Helen, they must have just done it as I've been looking every day.

Nice to see our council getting an award. Now where are all those knockers who said our facilities
for cycling would lead to *more* casualties. Avery Burdett et al ;-)

Is Cycle Digest a magazine does anyone know, or a club newsletter?