Nationalities poll

One time on Usenet, Michel Boucher <[email protected]> said:
> "The Ranger" <[email protected]> wrote in news:36t0k4F54qhjhU1
> @individual.net:
>
> > Michel Boucher <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > [snip]
> >> Canada

> > Or the 51-58th (_no one_ wants Quebec) States of the United States.

> Not likely. I know this is a US fantasy, but it hasn't happened yet.

It is? First I've heard of it...

--
J.J. in WA ~ mom, vid gamer, novice cook ~
"You still haven't explained why the pool is

The Ranger wrote:

> I'm not a listener of ol' Propaganda Bill but I know what really irks
> and terrifies my Kanook friends.
>
> The Ranger

Wanna name me one person who *isn't* propaganda "whomever"? AIN'T none!

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...

The Ranger wrote:

> I'm not a listener of ol' Propaganda Bill but I know what really irks
> and terrifies my Kanook friends.
>
> The Ranger

Wanna name me one person who *isn't* propaganda "whomever"? AIN'T none!

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...

Scotty wrote:
~>> I invite any and all to post the name of the
~>> country from which tou are posting. I'll be first.
~>
~> Canada.
~>
~> Scott.

The state of Rhode Island and the Providence Plantations, USA
Where cabinets, quahogs, and coffee syrup reign!

maxine in ri

Scotty wrote:
~>> I invite any and all to post the name of the
~>> country from which tou are posting. I'll be first.
~>
~> Canada.
~>
~> Scott.

The state of Rhode Island and the Providence Plantations, USA
Where cabinets, quahogs, and coffee syrup reign!

maxine in ri

>From the People's Republic of Davis, a small blue enclave in the Great
Central Valley of California, USA.

D.M.