natural cats claws

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Junk|E, Mar 8, 2004.

  1. Junk|E

    Junk|E Guest

    hi, can you please, write me some inforamtion regarding
    these pills? i would really appreciate if i could get it's
    price. thank you very much in advance. martin

    Tags:

  2. Madiba

    Madiba Guest

    jUnK|E <[email protected]> wrote:

    > hi, can you please, write me some inforamtion regarding
    > these pills? i would really appreciate if i could get it's
    > price. thank you very much in advance. martin

    Dunno, whats your cat asking for her claws?
    --
    madiba

  3. Tony Lima

    Tony Lima Guest

    On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:00:55 GMT, "jUnK|E"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hi, can you please, write me some inforamtion regarding
    >these pills? i would really appreciate if i could get it's
    >price. thank you very much in advance. martin

    Cats claw is a Peruvian herb that may have some anti-cancer
    value. One of our consulting doctors believes it enhances
    the effectiveness of Taxol in fighting breast cancer.

    There are two different cats claw plants. Be sure you get
    pills made from the correct one. A quick google search on
    "cats claw" will give you more information than I ever
    could. - Tony

    --
    Tony Lima /"\ ASCII ribbon campaign \ / against HTML mail X
    and postings / \