Natural Relief From Stress, Depression And Anxiety

dorothy harmon

Guest
If stress, anxiety or depression are spoiling your life then I know how
you feel. It's like being trapped in a choking fog, feeling like you're
disconnected from reality and you just can't see a way out of the fog.
You feel lost, helpless, absolutely exhausted and my goodness me, it
feels like you've been hit by a 10 tonne juggernaut. It's exactly how I
felt for 5 unhappy years.
It is absolutely harrowing and the longer you suffer like this, the
harder and harder it gets to see light at the end of the tunnel. It
becomes so hard to function even the most basic tasks are just too much
effort and as for getting restful, rejuvenating sleep - forget it. And
it doesn't matter how much you sleep, the exhaustion just won't go
away.
You'll hear many times that single events can trigger a major episode
of stress, depression and anxiety. The key word is "trigger", because
that is all a single event is. It doesn't actually CAUSE stress,
depression or anxiety but it does trigger a sequence of behaviors that
lead to mental trauma.
Let's look at how this happens and then you'll find a key skill to show
you how to deal with stress, anxiety and depression so events don't
trigger them.
Descent into a stressful, depressive or anxious episode happens because
of negative and catastrophic reactions to events you are confronted
with. One event by itself simply isn't enough. There are many
chain-reactions that take place before a person becomes highly
stressed or depressed or anxious, but I'm going to discuss one of the
biggest ones: using one event to ascribe catastrophic meanings to all
areas of your life - I call it "generalizing".
http://stressreliefbc.blogspot.com/#

dorothy harmon wrote:
> If stress, anxiety or depression are spoiling your life then I know
> how you feel. It's like being trapped in a choking fog, feeling like
> you're disconnected from reality and you just can't see a way out of
> the fog. You feel lost, helpless, absolutely exhausted and my
> goodness me, it feels like you've been hit by a 10 tonne juggernaut.
> It's exactly how I felt for 5 unhappy years.
> It is absolutely harrowing and the longer you suffer like this, the
> harder and harder it gets to see light at the end of the tunnel. It
> becomes so hard to function even the most basic tasks are just too
> much effort and as for getting restful, rejuvenating sleep - forget
> it. And it doesn't matter how much you sleep, the exhaustion just
> won't go away.
> You'll hear many times that single events can trigger a major episode
> of stress, depression and anxiety. The key word is "trigger", because
> that is all a single event is. It doesn't actually CAUSE stress,
> depression or anxiety but it does trigger a sequence of behaviors that
> lead to mental trauma.
> Let's look at how this happens and then you'll find a key skill to
> show you how to deal with stress, anxiety and depression so events
> don't trigger them.
> Descent into a stressful, depressive or anxious episode happens
> because of negative and catastrophic reactions to events you are
> confronted with. One event by itself simply isn't enough. There are
> many chain-reactions that take place before a person becomes highly
> stressed or depressed or anxious, but I'm going to discuss one of the
> biggest ones: using one event to ascribe catastrophic meanings to all
> areas of your life - I call it "generalizing".

Hmmm. [email protected] posted this exact same text in AM-B.

STRESSFUL!!!

On 2006-12-18, Bill Sornson <[email protected]> wrote:
> dorothy harmon wrote:
>> If stress, anxiety or depression are spoiling your life then I know
>> how you feel. It's like being trapped in a choking fog, feeling like
>> you're disconnected from reality and you just can't see a way out of
>> the fog.

[snip]

Not to mention having wheels shaped like potato chips.

> Hmmm. [email protected] posted this exact same text in AM-B.
>
> STRESSFUL!!!

I assumed the bot had identified this as a suitable place to deposit its
spam based on the number of posts with "stress relief" in the title.

Ben C wrote:
> On 2006-12-18, Bill Sornson <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Hmmm. [email protected] posted this exact same text in AM-B.
>>
>> STRESSFUL!!!

> I assumed the bot had identified this as a suitable place to deposit
> its spam based on the number of posts with "stress relief" in the
> title.

Ah! The scales have fallen from my nipples.

Bill "ewww" S.

dorothy harmon wrote:

> - I call it "generalizing".

We call it spamming, you filthy *****, posting in support groups that
do not permit advertising.

And you've already been shut down.

Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.