Natural Substances for Dieting, Health, etc

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Bruce Martin, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Bruce Martin

    Bruce Martin Guest

    http://www.naturesgold.com/bssmstr

    A store for Calortrim, Trim at Last, and Trim at Last-Night time.
    Works while you sleep!

    America's Best Colloidal Minerals - Unless you have been in a cave for
    the last few years, you have heard about colloidal minerals. In fact,
    research has shown that minerals are more essential to your health
    than vitamins. Research has shown that there may be as many as 60
    essential minerals.

    Recommended reading is U.S. Senate Document #264, which should be
    available at your local library or on the internet.

    No longer does a balanced diet consist of merely so many calories or
    certain vitamins or a fixed proportion of starches, proteins,
    carbohydrates. Minerals are very important to one's overall health.

    Minerals support the health of organs, bones, and the immune system.
    America's Best Colloidal Minerals is a blend of completely balanced,
    ionic, all natural trace minerals. It contains a proprietary formula
    and is delicious to drink.

    In most cases, a one ounce serving each day is recommended by health
    care professionals.

    America's Best Colloidal Minerals also contains several antioxidants
    including grape seed extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and other Citrus
    Bioflavanoids including Quercetin. In addition, it contains a special
    blend of vitamins.

    Leading authorities state, " 99% of the American people are deficient
    in these minerals, and that a marked deficiency in anyone the more
    important minerals actually result in disease." Any upset of the
    balance, any considerable deficiency of one or more elements,

    no matter how microscopic the body requirement may be, and we humans
    sicken, suffer, and also shorten our lives.

    In fact, many well-respected scientists, medical professionals, and
    researchers have established a direct relationship between mineral
    deficiencies and a wide variety of health conditions which afflict the
    human body. Additionally, extensive medical research, clinical, and
    hospital studies have already confirmed the effectiveness of ionic
    minerals in working with many of these health conditions.

    Not all colloidal minerals are created equal! Insist on "The Best of
    The Best!"; insist on America's Best Colloidal Minerals!

    America's Best Colloidal Minerals is non-toxic, anti-bacterial,
    anti-viral and anti-fungal.

    In addition, this formula meets or exceeds DSHEA guidelines and is
    100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    Tags:

  2. "Bruce Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > http://www.naturesgold.com/bssmstr
    >
    > A store for Calortrim, Trim at Last, and Trim at Last-Night time.
    > Works while you sleep!
    >
    > America's Best Colloidal Minerals - Unless you have been in a cave for
    > the last few years, you have heard about colloidal minerals. In fact,
    > research has shown that minerals are more essential to your health
    > than vitamins. Research has shown that there may be as many as 60
    > essential minerals.
    >
    > Recommended reading is U.S. Senate Document #264, which should be
    > available at your local library or on the internet.
    >
    > No longer does a balanced diet consist of merely so many calories or
    > certain vitamins or a fixed proportion of starches, proteins,
    > carbohydrates. Minerals are very important to one's overall health.
    >
    > Minerals support the health of organs, bones, and the immune system.
    > America's Best Colloidal Minerals is a blend of completely balanced,
    > ionic, all natural trace minerals. It contains a proprietary formula
    > and is delicious to drink.
    >
    > In most cases, a one ounce serving each day is recommended by health
    > care professionals.
    >
    > America's Best Colloidal Minerals also contains several antioxidants
    > including grape seed extract, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and other Citrus
    > Bioflavanoids including Quercetin. In addition, it contains a special
    > blend of vitamins.
    >
    > Leading authorities state, " 99% of the American people are deficient
    > in these minerals, and that a marked deficiency in anyone the more
    > important minerals actually result in disease." Any upset of the
    > balance, any considerable deficiency of one or more elements,
    >
    > no matter how microscopic the body requirement may be, and we humans
    > sicken, suffer, and also shorten our lives.
    >
    > In fact, many well-respected scientists, medical professionals, and
    > researchers have established a direct relationship between mineral
    > deficiencies and a wide variety of health conditions which afflict the
    > human body. Additionally, extensive medical research, clinical, and
    > hospital studies have already confirmed the effectiveness of ionic
    > minerals in working with many of these health conditions.
    >
    > Not all colloidal minerals are created equal! Insist on "The Best of
    > The Best!"; insist on America's Best Colloidal Minerals!
    >
    > America's Best Colloidal Minerals is non-toxic, anti-bacterial,
    > anti-viral and anti-fungal.
    >
    > In addition, this formula meets or exceeds DSHEA guidelines and is
    > 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

    What DSHEA guidelines? you have got to be kidding.