Nausea after workouts

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Hooper, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Hooper

    Hooper Guest

    It seems after my longer workouts (2+ hours), I get a bit of nausea. I have not vomited, but my gut
    is boiling like a jacuzzi. Anyone know what may be happening?

    Tags:

  2. "Hooper" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > It seems after my longer workouts (2+ hours), I get a bit of nausea. I have not vomited, but my
    > gut is boiling like a jacuzzi. Anyone know what may be happening?

    Do you eat/drink differently for long workouts?

    Tried different drinks/bars/gels?

    Does it go away quickly when you finish your workout? I noticed some uneasiness when I did my
    marathon last month, but it disappeared immediately when I finished.

  3. Rick Loggins

    Rick Loggins Guest

    For what it is worth....look into things like R4 from Endurox as a post-workout recovery drink and
    also L-Glutamine as a nutritional supplement. I sing the praises of R4 and have recently added a
    little L-glut to the R4 when workouts get long and/or intense.

    --
    Rick Loggins

    "Hooper" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It seems after my longer workouts (2+ hours), I get a bit of nausea. I
    have
    > not vomited, but my gut is boiling like a jacuzzi. Anyone know what may
    be
    > happening?

  4. Rivermist

    Rivermist Guest

    I know that if you don't drink enough water along with a gel you can get nauseated.

    "Hooper" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > It seems after my longer workouts (2+ hours), I get a bit of nausea. I
    have
    > not vomited, but my gut is boiling like a jacuzzi. Anyone know what may
    be
    > happening?

  5. Phil Mee

    Phil Mee Guest

    "Hooper" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > It seems after my longer workouts (2+ hours), I get a bit of nausea. I have not vomited, but my
    > gut is boiling like a jacuzzi. Anyone know what may be happening?

    How the HELL can anyone suggest anything with that vague description.

    It could be 1 or 50000000,00000000,000000000 different things.