Navigators 05

pedalchick

New Member
Aug 4, 2003
to quote cyclingnews.com:
"Team director Ed Beamon commented that Marty Nothstein will be a "dangerous threat in U.S. road racing"

hmmmmm. interesting. comments anyone?

pedalchick wrote:

> to quote cyclingnews.com:
> "Team director Ed Beamon commented that Marty Nothstein will be a
> "dangerous threat in U.S. road racing"
>
> hmmmmm. interesting. comments anyone?

Is he an "imminent threat"?

In article <[email protected]>,
Stewart Fleming <[email protected]> wrote:

> pedalchick wrote:
>
> > to quote cyclingnews.com:
> > "Team director Ed Beamon commented that Marty Nothstein will be a
> > "dangerous threat in U.S. road racing"
> >
> > hmmmmm. interesting. comments anyone?

> Is he an "imminent threat"?

If Nothstein chases down a break by an Italian rider, the authorities
will be investigating him for intimidating behaviour.

Mostly a threat to people in a paceline with me,
--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.wiredcola.com
Verus de parvis; verus de magnis.

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 13:32:10 +1300, Stewart Fleming wrote:
>> "dangerous threat in U.S. road racing"
>> hmmmmm. interesting. comments anyone?

> Is he an "imminent threat"?

Or eminent? Or both!

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/

"pedalchick" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:p[email protected]...

> to quote cyclingnews.com:
> "Team director Ed Beamon commented that Marty Nothstein will be a
> "dangerous threat in U.S. road racing"
>
> hmmmmm. interesting. comments anyone?

Yeah: nothstein is about 2 IQ points above retarded, and if anyone took
positive drug tests seriously, beamon wouldn't have a team.