Navigators and Prime Alliance on Campy Chorus?

Steve Litvin

Guest
I've seen a bunch of photos (including Vogels at Ghent) which seem to show Navigators and Prime
Alliance riders using Campy Chorus levers....is Chorus the groupo that they are given by campy
(which whould sort of surprise me) or do some riders prefer Chorus levers for some reason

Steve

"Steve Litvin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've seen a bunch of photos (including Vogels at Ghent) which seem to show Navigators and Prime
> Alliance riders using Campy Chorus levers....is Chorus the groupo that they are given by campy
> (which whould sort of surprise me) or do some riders prefer Chorus levers for some reason
>
> Steve

Why would that surprise you? Even some top euro teams that are Campy sponsored have guys riding on
Chorus and not everyone on Record. The cost is way to much to supply every guy on a team INCLUDING
his spare bike or bikes! Usually all the top guys have record with lesser know riders using the
Chorus.... I`ve seen this in Italy when I was training there two years ago....

Crystal

[email protected] (Steve Litvin) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I've seen a bunch of photos (including Vogels at Ghent) which seem to show Navigators and Prime
> Alliance riders using Campy Chorus levers....is Chorus the groupo that they are given by campy
> (which whould sort of surprise me) or do some riders prefer Chorus levers for some reason
>
> Steve

The race bikes are equipped with Record-10. All the training bikes are equipped with Chorus-10. It
saves the good stuff for racing !

OMC

Steve Litvin <[email protected]> schreef in berichtnieuws
[email protected]...
> I've seen a bunch of photos (including Vogels at Ghent) which seem to show Navigators and Prime
> Alliance riders using Campy Chorus levers....is Chorus the groupo that they are given by campy
> (which whould sort of surprise me) or do some riders prefer Chorus levers for some reason
>
> Steve

Vlaanderen - T interim also uses Chorus. I always assumed it was for financial reasons, and the
difference is not that big anyway. If I recall correctly, however, not all Navigators riders had
chorus levers; perhaps the leaders get the best material?

Jonathan.

slitvin-<< I've seen a bunch of photos (including Vogels at Ghent) which seem to show Navigators and
Prime Alliance riders using Campy Chorus levers....is Chorus the groupo that they are given by campy

Gruppos come from Gita/Pinarello, not from Campagnolo proper.

<< is Chorus the groupo that they are given by campy

Gruppos come from Gita/Pinarello, not from Campagnolo proper.

And TrialTir for Navigators..not Colnago/Campagnolo proper-