Nearly flatened a pedestrian this morning

bugbear

Guest
Ekul Namsob wrote:
> bugbear <[email protected]_papermule.co.uk_trim> wrote:
>
>> Ekul Namsob wrote:

>>> No. Because I'm not stupid enough to act in the way you imagine. You,
>>> however, seem to think it's fine to assault people.

>> No; read back; I simply braced myself in the face of an
>> unavoidable (remember...?) collision.
>>
>> Any assault is in your mind, not my actions.

> The assault is explicit in your use of the words "I shoulder checked him
> (hard)".
>
> As you clearly have no intention of continuing the discussion honestly,
> I shall bow out.

The shoulder check is the consequence of an unavoidable collision,
shoulder first. I make (as you may have gathered) no apologies,
and do not regret educating some child in the matter
of looking before stepping.

You appear to be trying to make out that I'm taking part in some
kind of cycle based death race 2000 on a daily basis, which
is not the case.

BugBear

Danny Colyer

Guest
On 28/11/2007 10:20, bugbear wrote:
> The shoulder check is the consequence of an unavoidable collision,
> shoulder first.

Perhaps an earlier explanation of the novel term "shoulder check" would
have helped. I, like Luke, interpreted it as meaning a deliberate
collision.

--
Danny Colyer <http://www.redpedals.co.uk>
"The plural of anecdote is not data" - Frank Kotsonis

bugbear

Guest
Danny Colyer wrote:
> On 28/11/2007 10:20, bugbear wrote:
>> The shoulder check is the consequence of an unavoidable collision,
>> shoulder first.

> Perhaps an earlier explanation of the novel term "shoulder check" would
> have helped. I, like Luke, interpreted it as meaning a deliberate
> collision.

Oh, the shoulder check was quite deliberate;
the *collision* wasn't.

I had time to alter the nature, but not
the fact of the collision.

BugBear