Need 3 Software Testers

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Gary German, Mar 1, 2003.

  1. Gary German

    Gary German Guest

    Greetings.

    Combining two of my passions, cycling and programming, I've recently created a bicycle ride
    logger/diary program. It's called CycliStats, and allows you to track your rides by distance, time,
    speed, calories burned, etc. It also tracks bicycle maintenance and your health statistics, and
    provides for statistical analysis and graphing.

    Before I release it commercially, I need a few folks who would be willing to serve as product
    testers. In exchange for your efforts, you'll receive a registration code allowing you to use it
    without purchasing it.

    Please reply by e-mail (you'll need to modify my return address), and I'll reply with details on how
    to download it.

    Thanks, GG

    Tags:

  2. Gary German <[email protected]_nospamx_.net> wrote:
    : Before I release it commercially, I need a few folks who would be willing to serve as product
    : testers. In exchange for your efforts, you'll receive a registration code allowing you to use it
    : without purchasing it.

    what's the platform gary? requirements?
    --
    david reuteler [email protected]

  3. Gary German

    Gary German Guest

    "David Reuteler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Gary German <[email protected]_nospamx_.net> wrote:
    > : Before I release it commercially, I need a few folks who would be
    willing to
    > : serve as product testers. In exchange for your efforts, you'll receive
    > : registration code allowing you to use it without purchasing it.
    >
    > what's the platform gary? requirements?

    Whoops...should have mentioned that.

    Windows (95/98/ME/2000/XP). Minimum screen resolution 800x600.

    > --
    > david reuteler [email protected]

  4. Gary German

    Gary German Guest

    Thanks to those who volunteered..the beta testers have been signed up.

    However, if you would like to assess CycliStats for yourself, you can download a fully-functional
    evaluation copy at:

    http://www.shastasoftware.com/CycliStats/Download.htm

    The eval copy is good for 45 days (from first use).

    GG

  5. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Well I download and tried to use it. It abends with an error 339 some component not registered or
    missing. Glad I'm not one of your chosen beta testers "Gary German" <[email protected]_NOSPAMX_.net>
    > Thanks to those who volunteered..the beta testers have been signed up.
    >
    > However, if you would like to assess CycliStats for yourself, you can download a fully-functional
    > evaluation copy at:
    >
    > http://www.shastasoftware.com/CycliStats/Download.htm
    >
    > The eval copy is good for 45 days (from first use).
    >
    > GG

  6. Gary German

    Gary German Guest

    "Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Well I download and tried to use it. It abends with an error 339 some component not registered or
    > missing. Glad I'm not one of your chosen beta testers

    Whooops...guess the install package still needs some work. That's why it's still in "beta"!

    > "Gary German" <[email protected]_NOSPAMX_.net> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Thanks to those who volunteered..the beta testers have been signed up.
    > >
    > > However, if you would like to assess CycliStats for yourself, you can download a
    > > fully-functional evaluation copy at:
    > >
    > > http://www.shastasoftware.com/CycliStats/Download.htm
    > >
    > > The eval copy is good for 45 days (from first use).
    > >
    > > GG

  7. Me

    Me Guest

    it is working ok for me...