Need 3 Software Testers

Gary German

Guest
Greetings.

Combining two of my passions, cycling and programming, I've recently created a bicycle ride
logger/diary program. It's called CycliStats, and allows you to track your rides by distance, time,
speed, calories burned, etc. It also tracks bicycle maintenance and your health statistics, and
provides for statistical analysis and graphing.

Before I release it commercially, I need a few folks who would be willing to serve as product
testers. In exchange for your efforts, you'll receive a registration code allowing you to use it
without purchasing it.

Please reply by e-mail (you'll need to modify my return address), and I'll reply with details on how
to download it.

Thanks, GG

Gary German <gary_g@charter_nospamx_.net> wrote:
: Before I release it commercially, I need a few folks who would be willing to serve as product
: testers. In exchange for your efforts, you'll receive a registration code allowing you to use it
: without purchasing it.

what's the platform gary? requirements?
--
david reuteler [email protected]

"David Reuteler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Gary German <gary_g@charter_nospamx_.net> wrote:
> : Before I release it commercially, I need a few folks who would be
willing to
> : serve as product testers. In exchange for your efforts, you'll receive
> : registration code allowing you to use it without purchasing it.
>
> what's the platform gary? requirements?

Whoops...should have mentioned that.

Windows (95/98/ME/2000/XP). Minimum screen resolution 800x600.

> --
> david reuteler [email protected]

Well I download and tried to use it. It abends with an error 339 some component not registered or
missing. Glad I'm not one of your chosen beta testers "Gary German" <gary_g@charter_NOSPAMX_.net>
> Thanks to those who volunteered..the beta testers have been signed up.
>
> However, if you would like to assess CycliStats for yourself, you can download a fully-functional
> evaluation copy at:
>
> http://www.shastasoftware.com/CycliStats/Download.htm
>
> The eval copy is good for 45 days (from first use).
>
> GG

"Bob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Well I download and tried to use it. It abends with an error 339 some component not registered or
> missing. Glad I'm not one of your chosen beta testers

Whooops...guess the install package still needs some work. That's why it's still in "beta"!

> "Gary German" <gary_g@charter_NOSPAMX_.net> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Thanks to those who volunteered..the beta testers have been signed up.
> >
> > However, if you would like to assess CycliStats for yourself, you can download a
> > fully-functional evaluation copy at:
> >
> > http://www.shastasoftware.com/CycliStats/Download.htm
> >
> > The eval copy is good for 45 days (from first use).
> >
> > GG

it is working ok for me...