Need a Coach

KeSs

Jul 21, 2004
Hey guys,

I am posting this because I am looking for a cycling coach. If you are a coach or if you have had coaching please feel free to contact me with recomendations. I am a 19 year old Cat 3/4 rider. I recently got onto a team that has a Elite U23 Team. I would like to compete with these guys. I have short and long term goals and I need someone who can provide motivation, a training plan to help me meet my goals, and someone who can review my progress and tweak it as necessary. I focus on road racing but I do crits here and there (mostly for training). Keep in mind that I am a poor college student so I dont have $500 to spend every month on training. Most every coach I have seen requires you to register with them before I can even ask them a couple simple questions......let me know guys.

KeSs said:
Hey guys,

I am posting this because I am looking for a cycling coach. If you are a coach or if you have had coaching please feel free to contact me with recomendations. I am a 19 year old Cat 3/4 rider. I recently got onto a team that has a Elite U23 Team. I would like to compete with these guys. I have short and long term goals and I need someone who can provide motivation, a training plan to help me meet my goals, and someone who can review my progress and tweak it as necessary. I focus on road racing but I do crits here and there (mostly for training). Keep in mind that I am a poor college student so I dont have $500 to spend every month on training. Most every coach I have seen requires you to register with them before I can even ask them a couple simple questions......let me know guys.

I don't know what questions you want to ask prior to joining a coach, but you can either ask here, or ask me directly at [email protected].

Myself or one of the other coaches in our group (www.cyclecoach.com) will likely be able to help you with your goals, and we have coaching at a range of prices starting at US$50/mth. We're also the forum sponsors!

Or send me a PM,

cheers and look forward to hearing from you,
Ric

ric_stern/RST said:
I don't know what questions you want to ask prior to joining a coach, but you can either ask here, or ask me directly at [email protected].

Myself or one of the other coaches in our group (www.cyclecoach.com) will likely be able to help you with your goals, and we have coaching at a range of prices starting at US$50/mth. We're also the forum sponsors!

Or send me a PM,

cheers and look forward to hearing from you,
Ric
e-mail sent