NEED A LAPTOP

Lap

Guest
NEED A LAPTOP

Hi! I am currently looking to buy a laptop that has the following characteristics:

It must have: 30 GB (or higher) 512 MB CD RW Fire wire (IEEE 1394) USB 2.0 Infrared Network card
Modem Video memory not to be shared 5400 rotations per minute (RMP) (or higher) 15 inch screen (or
higher) Pentium 4M 2.0 GHz (or higher) / Pentium M (Centrino) Price under $2000 American Warranty

It would be good if it included: Security slot card??? WiFi Preferably Toshiba or some other
trustful company, such as Compaq etc. NO Dell's.

Would you have any suggestions? I am just a student so it doesn't have to be anything fancy,
just useful.

Please post if you have anything interesting to say! Also accept e-mails :) Thank you in
advance, LAP

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (LAP) writes:

>NEED A LAPTOP
>
>Hi! I am currently looking to buy a laptop that has the following characteristics:

lots of interestng specifications snipped.

>Please post if you have anything interesting to say! Also accept e-mails :) Thank you in advance,

What kind of spokes do you want?

Tom Gibb <[email protected]

"LAP" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> NEED A LAPTOP
>
> Hi! I am currently looking to buy a laptop that has the following
characteristics:

> It must have: 30 GB (or higher) 512 MB CD RW Fire wire (IEEE 1394) USB 2.0 Infrared Network card
> Modem Video memory not to be shared 5400 rotations per minute (RMP) (or higher) 15 inch screen (or
> higher) Pentium 4M 2.0 GHz (or higher) / Pentium M (Centrino) Price under $2000 American Warranty
>
> It would be good if it included: Security slot card??? WiFi Preferably Toshiba or some other
> trustful company, such as Compaq etc. NO Dell's.

Why no Dells? My Dell notebook has been great, and my research indicated that Dell made the best
notebook. Seems to me that you'd be lucky to get a Dell...

MoP

> Would you have any suggestions? I am just a student so it doesn't have to be anything fancy,
> just useful.
>
> Please post if you have anything interesting to say! Also accept e-mails
:)
> Thank you in advance, LAP

Do you want that with Ultegra or Dura-Ace??