need a new brain

Andy Chequer

Guest
Just thought I'd mention it.

Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar somewhere.

Andy Chequer

"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just thought I'd mention it.
>
> Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
somewhere.

> Andy Chequer

Make sure you get one from a FS rider - those on hardtails have taken too much of a battering from
the shaking and rattling.

Trentus

in a simlar vein, anyone got a spare set or lungs?

(coughin) panda

"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just thought I'd mention it.
>
> Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
somewhere.

> Andy Chequer

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just thought I'd mention it.
>
> Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
somewhere.

> Andy Chequer

Found yer spoke key?

Shaun aRe

> Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Just thought I'd mention it.
> >
> > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
> somewhere.
> >
> > Andy Chequer
>
> Found yer spoke key?

I think you'll find that was Huw. He's always losing the thing, the stupid

Andy Chequer

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message

> > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Just thought I'd mention it.
> > >
> > > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
> > somewhere.
> > >
> > > Andy Chequer
> >
> > Found yer spoke key?
>
> I think you'll find that was Huw.

You're all the same to me, you 'other people'.

(D'oh! - I need new brain too - mine's been fooked all week with this bloody bug......that's my
excuse, and it's sticking to me.....)

> He's always losing the thing, the stupid

So, woss up wid you then?!?

Shaun aRe - Just realised I forgot to give the due 4 weeks notice to my Llord, and I'm supposed to
be moving in a couple of weeks - I'm sooooo dead!!! ;-(

"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just thought I'd mention it.
>
> Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
somewhere.

> Andy Chequer

I popped out to BRAINS R US in my lunch hour, just to do some window shopping. I asked the salesguy
what types he had to offer me and he showed me an English brain - £500, then a US brain for £1000.

"Hey whatcha tying to say mister, that English brains are no good?"

"we have to sell them cheaper - its because they have actually been used....."

Steve E.

> Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote
in
> > > message news:[email protected]...

> > > somewhere.

> > > Found yer spoke key?
> >
> > I think you'll find that was Huw.
>
> You're all the same to me, you 'other people'.
>
> (D'oh! - I need new brain too - mine's been fooked all week with this
bloody
> bug......that's my excuse, and it's sticking to me.....)
>
> > He's always losing the thing, the stupid

> So, woss up wid you then?!?

sometimes. He understands.

> Shaun aRe - Just realised I forgot to give the due 4 weeks notice to my Llord, and I'm supposed to
> be moving in a couple of weeks - I'm sooooo dead!!! ;-(

Kill him. Cut him up and give the recognisable body parts to a sympathetic friend who works at a
hospital incinerator. Then bury the rest on the Trough of Bowland somewhere.

No more problem.

Andy Chequer

Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message

> > Andy Chequer <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> in

> > > I think you'll find that was Huw.
> >
> > You're all the same to me, you 'other people'.
> >
> > (D'oh! - I need new brain too - mine's been fooked all week with this
> bloody
> > bug......that's my excuse, and it's sticking to me.....)
> >
> > > He's always losing the thing, the stupid

> > So, woss up wid you then?!?
>

> sometimes. He understands.

Aye, that's all fair enough like, and pretty understandable to boot, but, wot I wuz meanin like,
was, why for you do be in needing of a new brainage?

> > Shaun aRe - Just realised I forgot to give the due 4 weeks notice to my Llord, and I'm supposed
> > to be moving in a couple of weeks - I'm sooooo dead!!! ;-(
>
> Kill him. Cut him up and give the recognisable body parts to a sympathetic friend who works at a
> hospital incinerator. Then bury the rest on the
Trough
> of Bowland somewhere.

I would do, but, since my L/lord is a housing association, finding them all would be a *******, not
to mention all the other stuff would be very time consuming (and messy).

> No more problem.

Heh, yeah - _you'd_ think!

Shaun aRe - She was actually cool about it - she said move in now, and pay your rent for that month
anyway, as well as al our bills - no problem!

',;~}

"Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just thought I'd mention it.
>
> Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
somewhere.

> Andy Chequer

I've got one gathering dust in the basement but it came from Abbey Normal. You probably
wouldn't want it.

Lance

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:26:05 +0100, Andy Chequer did issue forth:

Found it. Wheel's no longer making strange noises, but it's drawn my attention to a loud click
coming from my right hand pedal.

> sometimes. He understands.

That's perfectly OK, you Lancastrian tosspot.

"spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Andy Chequer" <andy@(youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Just thought I'd mention it.
> >
> > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
> somewhere.
> >
> > Andy Chequer
> >

> I popped out to BRAINS R US in my lunch hour, just to do some window shopping. I asked the
> salesguy what types he had to offer me and he showed me an English brain - £500, then a US brain
> for £1000.
>
> "Hey whatcha tying to say mister, that English brains are no good?"
>
> "we have to sell them cheaper - its because they have actually been used....."

Uh...I don't get it. ;^)