need a new brain

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Andy Chequer, Apr 3, 2003.

  1. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    Just thought I'd mention it.

    Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar somewhere.

    Andy Chequer

    Tags:

  2. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just thought I'd mention it.
    >
    > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
    somewhere.

    > Andy Chequer

    Make sure you get one from a FS rider - those on hardtails have taken too much of a battering from
    the shaking and rattling.

    Trentus

  3. Panda

    Panda Guest

    in a simlar vein, anyone got a spare set or lungs?

    (coughin) panda

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just thought I'd mention it.
    >
    > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
    somewhere.

    > Andy Chequer

  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just thought I'd mention it.
    >
    > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
    somewhere.

    > Andy Chequer

    Found yer spoke key?

    Shaun aRe

  5. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Just thought I'd mention it.
    > >
    > > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
    > somewhere.
    > >
    > > Andy Chequer
    >
    > Found yer spoke key?

    I think you'll find that was Huw. He's always losing the thing, the stupid

    Andy Chequer

  6. Simon

    Simon Guest

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message

    > > Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Just thought I'd mention it.
    > > >
    > > > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
    > > somewhere.
    > > >
    > > > Andy Chequer
    > >
    > > Found yer spoke key?
    >
    > I think you'll find that was Huw.

    You're all the same to me, you 'other people'.

    (D'oh! - I need new brain too - mine's been fooked all week with this bloody bug......that's my
    excuse, and it's sticking to me.....)

    > He's always losing the thing, the stupid

    So, woss up wid you then?!?

    Shaun aRe - Just realised I forgot to give the due 4 weeks notice to my Llord, and I'm supposed to
    be moving in a couple of weeks - I'm sooooo dead!!! ;-(

  8. "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just thought I'd mention it.
    >
    > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
    somewhere.

    > Andy Chequer

    I popped out to BRAINS R US in my lunch hour, just to do some window shopping. I asked the salesguy
    what types he had to offer me and he showed me an English brain - £500, then a US brain for £1000.

    "Hey whatcha tying to say mister, that English brains are no good?"

    "we have to sell them cheaper - its because they have actually been used....."

    Steve E.

  9. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote
    in
    > > > message news:[email protected]...

    > > > somewhere.

    > > > Found yer spoke key?
    > >
    > > I think you'll find that was Huw.
    >
    > You're all the same to me, you 'other people'.
    >
    > (D'oh! - I need new brain too - mine's been fooked all week with this
    bloody
    > bug......that's my excuse, and it's sticking to me.....)
    >
    > > He's always losing the thing, the stupid

    > So, woss up wid you then?!?

    sometimes. He understands.

    > Shaun aRe - Just realised I forgot to give the due 4 weeks notice to my Llord, and I'm supposed to
    > be moving in a couple of weeks - I'm sooooo dead!!! ;-(

    Kill him. Cut him up and give the recognisable body parts to a sympathetic friend who works at a
    hospital incinerator. Then bury the rest on the Trough of Bowland somewhere.

    No more problem.

    Andy Chequer

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message

    > > Andy Chequer <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > in

    > > > I think you'll find that was Huw.
    > >
    > > You're all the same to me, you 'other people'.
    > >
    > > (D'oh! - I need new brain too - mine's been fooked all week with this
    > bloody
    > > bug......that's my excuse, and it's sticking to me.....)
    > >
    > > > He's always losing the thing, the stupid

    > > So, woss up wid you then?!?
    >

    > sometimes. He understands.

    Aye, that's all fair enough like, and pretty understandable to boot, but, wot I wuz meanin like,
    was, why for you do be in needing of a new brainage?

    > > Shaun aRe - Just realised I forgot to give the due 4 weeks notice to my Llord, and I'm supposed
    > > to be moving in a couple of weeks - I'm sooooo dead!!! ;-(
    >
    > Kill him. Cut him up and give the recognisable body parts to a sympathetic friend who works at a
    > hospital incinerator. Then bury the rest on the
    Trough
    > of Bowland somewhere.

    I would do, but, since my L/lord is a housing association, finding them all would be a bastard, not
    to mention all the other stuff would be very time consuming (and messy).

    > No more problem.

    Heh, yeah - _you'd_ think!

    Shaun aRe - She was actually cool about it - she said move in now, and pay your rent for that month
    anyway, as well as al our bills - no problem!

    ',;~}

  11. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just thought I'd mention it.
    >
    > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
    somewhere.

    > Andy Chequer

    I've got one gathering dust in the basement but it came from Abbey Normal. You probably
    wouldn't want it.

    Lance

  12. On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 16:26:05 +0100, Andy Chequer did issue forth:

    Found it. Wheel's no longer making strange noises, but it's drawn my attention to a loud click
    coming from my right hand pedal.

    > sometimes. He understands.

    That's perfectly OK, you Lancastrian tosspot.

  13. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Just thought I'd mention it.
    > >
    > > Just in case anyone's got a spare kicking around in a pickle jar
    > somewhere.
    > >
    > > Andy Chequer
    > >

    > I popped out to BRAINS R US in my lunch hour, just to do some window shopping. I asked the
    > salesguy what types he had to offer me and he showed me an English brain - £500, then a US brain
    > for £1000.
    >
    > "Hey whatcha tying to say mister, that English brains are no good?"
    >
    > "we have to sell them cheaper - its because they have actually been used....."

    Uh...I don't get it. ;^)