Need a very good nutritionist!!!!

lanejared

Jan 18, 2010
My daughter has Crohn's disease, and im looking to get her setup on a healthy diet. Seeing as she has Crohn's and half her intestines were removed years ago, her diet needs to be special. can anyone refer me to a good medical nutritionist that can help with a specialized diet for her? Not just looking for your everyday run of the mill person that knows a little about nutrition and calls themselves a "nutritionist".... her diet has to be very specialized as there are many foods she cannot eat cause they will not digest properly, etc...

lanejared said:
My daughter has chrones disease, and im looking to get her setup on a healthy diet. Seeing as she has chrones and half her intestines were removed years ago, her diet needs to be special. can anyone refer me to a good medical nutritionist that can help with a specialized diet for her? Not just looking for your everyday run of the mill person that knows a little about nutrition and calls themselves a "nutritionist".... her diet has to be very specialized as there are many foods she cannot eat cause they will not digest properly, etc...

Her doctor didn't suggest a dietician?

alienator said:
Her doctor didn't suggest a dietician?

l was thinking the same thing,
lf the doctor didn't recommend some diet and nutritional advice or al least the name of someone to help out with an eating plan than l think l would be considering changing doctors :confused:

Balance your diet and try not to abuse your body. Keep a lifestyle that is good and healthy. Be a