Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Road Cycling
- Published
- 13 March 2003
- Last activity
- 13 March 2003
- Original author
- Al Sondgeroth
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 777
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
Original postAl Sondgeroth
Archived post
#1
Is $2100 a good price for this bike?
2001 Model 61cm Litespeed Ultimate Road Bike with full Shimano Dura-Ace kit and Rolf Vector wheels.
I'm 6'2" and 220lbs. Any comments on the frame size? Should I be concerned about the wheels and
my weight?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks, Al
-
#2
Sounds very promising but I would test-ride it first to make sure it fits.
Al Sondgeroth said:Is $2100 a good price for this bike?
2001 Model 61cm Litespeed Ultimate Road Bike with full Shimano Dura-Ace kit and Rolf
Vector wheels.
I'm 6'2" and 220lbs. Any comments on the frame size? Should I be concerned about the wheels and
my weight?
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks, Al
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
·0 bots
·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.