Need advice on a bike purchase

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Al Sondgeroth, Mar 13, 2003.

  1. Is $2100 a good price for this bike?

    2001 Model 61cm Litespeed Ultimate Road Bike with full Shimano Dura-Ace kit and Rolf Vector wheels.

    I'm 6'2" and 220lbs. Any comments on the frame size? Should I be concerned about the wheels and
    my weight?

    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks, Al

    Tags:

  2. Gary Smiley

    Gary Smiley Guest

    Sounds very promising but I would test-ride it first to make sure it fits.