Need advice on a new pair on wheels!! thanks for helping

robertcharoux

May 6, 2013
Hi Guys,
I have never bought a full carbon pair of wheels, mainly because of its prize! but here i am with a dilemma. i am hesitating between

www.bikewagon.com/part/wheel-goods/wheelsets/2011-reynolds-forty-six-sixty-six-carbon-tubular-road-wheelset-20-spoke-s10

and

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?PartnerID=2812&ModelID=68422&PartnerID=2812&utm_source=Awin&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=generic&_$ja=tsid:41244|cgn:awin|kw:86839&awc=2698_1367847946_de54b82465804d74f37aeda530594622

please note difference in price.

thanks in advance..
cheers

Bracciano...because they use those cool T&S clips and are less expensive.

J/K...it's the money.

i am sure you can definitely find something better in speedercyclling.com with better price

Sarah Lau said:
i am sure you can definitely find something better in speedercyclling.com with better price
There goes Sarah (fake name) spamming another thread with the **** she sells.

you bought wheels from us before? How do you know sarah is a fake name? How do you know our products is ****?

Sarah Lau said:
you bought wheels from us before? How do you know sarah is a fake name? How do you know our products is ****?
I don't buy **** from spammers, nor from people that adopt a name from a different language/culture as part of a sales gambit to sell more of their POS wheels. Hell, a credible company would at least invest enough money to get the English right on their website. A website full of pigeon English doesn't scream "credibility" but does complement your sleazy spamming.

Originally Posted by alienator .

I don't buy **** from spammers, nor from people that adopt a name from a different language/culture as part of a sales gambit to sell more of their POS wheels. Hell, a credible company would at least invest enough money to get the English right on their website. A website full of pigeon English doesn't scream "credibility" but does complement your sleazy spamming.
your profile explains everything

alien is a bigot.

He hates cheap wheels. Especially Yeoleo.

He is bigoted against pidgeons and pidgeons that speak Engrish.