Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Need Advice - XC Race tire suggestions?

Started by bigdaddyk · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,225 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
7 June 2005
Last activity
7 June 2005
Original author
bigdaddyk
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,225
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all -

    Racing in the upcoming Midwest Xterra Race in Milwaukee, WI at the end of July. I have purchased new wheel set and need advice on a good XC tire for this race. It is supposed to be a very technical course, but not deep in the woods either (this is staged in a park in downtown Milwaukee...). I am a pretty abusive rider and weight in at around 200lbs. I have checked out the Hutchinson tires and Panaracer, but might be leaning towards the IRC Mythos based on reviews I've read. Any advice is much appreciated.

    Big Daddy K

  2. Panaracer Fire XC pro is arguably the best all round race tyre. not the cheapest and certainly not the most durable but fast and quite light.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.