Need affordable WIDE width shoes

Rocketman58

Guest
Other than Sisi Mega shoes (@$200+), where can I find an
affordable (under $100) wide clipless MTB shoe? I am a EEE
width. So far no shoes have fit. Are Sidis the only option
available?

Shimano has a couple of models in a "wide" style.

rocketman58 wrote:
> Other than Sisi Mega shoes (@$200+), where can I find an
> affordable (under $100) wide clipless MTB shoe? I am a EEE
> width. So far no shoes have fit. Are Sidis the only option
> available?

In article
<[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...

>Other than Sisi Mega shoes (@$200+), where can I find an
>affordable (under $100) wide clipless MTB shoe? I am a EEE
>width. So far no shoes have fit. Are Sidis the only option
>available?

Shimano shoes are pretty wide. Try them on and see how they
fit.
--------------
Alex

On 30 Jun 2004 09:56:34 -0700, rocketman58 wrote:
> Other than Sisi Mega shoes (@$200+), where can I find an
> affordable (under $100) wide clipless MTB shoe? I am a EEE
> width. So far no shoes have fit. Are Sidis the only option
> available?

I've seen Lake shoes advertised as coming in wide, but
I don't think I've ever been in a store that actually
sold them.

-alan

--
Alan Hoyle - [email protected] - http://www.alanhoyle.com/
Get Horizontal, Play Ultimate.

Try the Lake MX220. I have the CX road model in wide and it's fine for my
13 EEE. The CX220 wide was $79 at Performance.
Chris
"rocketman58" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Other than Sisi Mega shoes (@$200+), where can I find an
> affordable (under $100) wide clipless MTB shoe? I am a EEE
> width. So far no shoes have fit. Are Sidis the only option
> available?

That's a road shoe, not an MTB shoe. They don't seem to have
a specifically wide fitting MTB shoe...

Nick

"Gary" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

ootwear_Pedals/footwear/componenttemplate.asp?partnumber=SH-
R151

> rocketman58 wrote:
>
> > Other than Sisi Mega shoes (@$200+), where can I find an
> > affordable (under $100) wide clipless MTB shoe? I am a
> > EEE width. So far no shoes have fit. Are Sidis the only
> > option available?

Originally posted by Rocketman58
Other than Sisi Mega shoes (@$200+), where can I find an
affordable (under $100) wide clipless MTB shoe? I am a EEE
width. So far no shoes have fit. Are Sidis the only option
available?

Lake MX101X comes in wide and even half sizes for well under $100.

I have EEE feet and find Diadora shoes fit me well.

rocketman58 wrote:
> Other than Sisi Mega shoes (@$200+), where can I find an
> affordable (under $100) wide clipless MTB shoe? I am a EEE
> width. So far no shoes have fit. Are Sidis the only option
> available?

Thanks for all the input.

PS: I have tried some shimano shoes, but maybe they were
the wrong models.

rocketman58 wrote:

> Other than Sisi Mega shoes (@$200+), where can I find an
> affordable (under $100) wide clipless MTB shoe? I am a EEE
> width. So far no shoes have fit. Are Sidis the only option
> available?

I would not be surprised if the Sidi shoes would outlast
many less expensive shoes by enough of a margin to have an
equal or lower yearly cost.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Lake offes shoes in wide sizes.
Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> rocketman58 wrote:
>
> > Other than Sisi Mega shoes (@$200+), where can I find an
> > affordable (under $100) wide clipless MTB shoe? I am a
> > EEE width. So far no shoes have fit. Are Sidis the only
> > option available?
>
> I would not be surprised if the Sidi shoes would outlast
> many less expensive shoes by enough of a margin to have an
> equal or lower yearly
cost.