need bike

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Res0v086, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Res0v086

    Res0v086 Guest

    I am looking for a used bike for adventure racing, I borrowed last year and now its time.. Help, I
    am 5'5" 135lb Fe, just starting out in this crazy sport, money as always is issue, any help will be
    appreciated. thanks

    Tags:

  2. Eric

    Eric Guest

    My girlfriend is selling her Cannondale F500 Feminine. Year 2002, used once, really like new. Not
    exactly a cheap option, but certainly a good one.
    http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/02/cusa/model-2FS5W.html Asking $750. Bike is in UT.

    Eric

    "res0v086" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am looking for a used bike for adventure racing, I borrowed last year
    and
    > now its time.. Help, I am 5'5" 135lb Fe, just starting out in this crazy sport, money as always is
    > issue, any help will be appreciated. thanks

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Eric wrote:
    > My girlfriend is selling her Cannondale F500 Feminine. Year 2002, used once, really like new. Not
    > exactly a cheap option, but certainly a good one.
    > http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/02/cusa/model-2FS5W.html Asking $750. Bike is in UT.
    >
    > Eric

    "feminine"? There really was bike named that? Or is it just a WSD bike..?

    penny

    > "res0v086" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> I am looking for a used bike for adventure racing, I borrowed last year and now its time.. Help,
    >> I am 5'5" 135lb Fe, just starting out in this crazy sport, money as always is issue, any help
    >> will be appreciated. thanks

  4. Eric

    Eric Guest

    That's the model and name of it. Check the link bellow. There is some "Feminine" details (rose) on
    the paint also.

    Eric