need bike

Res0v086

Guest
I am looking for a used bike for adventure racing, I borrowed last year and now its time.. Help, I
am 5'5" 135lb Fe, just starting out in this crazy sport, money as always is issue, any help will be
appreciated. thanks

My girlfriend is selling her Cannondale F500 Feminine. Year 2002, used once, really like new. Not
exactly a cheap option, but certainly a good one.
http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/02/cusa/model-2FS5W.html Asking $750. Bike is in UT.

Eric

news:[email protected]...

Eric wrote:
> My girlfriend is selling her Cannondale F500 Feminine. Year 2002, used once, really like new. Not
> exactly a cheap option, but certainly a good one.
> http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/02/cusa/model-2FS5W.html Asking $750. Bike is in UT.
>
> Eric

"feminine"? There really was bike named that? Or is it just a WSD bike..?

penny

> "res0v086" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> I am looking for a used bike for adventure racing, I borrowed last year and now its time.. Help,
>> I am 5'5" 135lb Fe, just starting out in this crazy sport, money as always is issue, any help
>> will be appreciated. thanks

That's the model and name of it. Check the link bellow. There is some "Feminine" details (rose) on
the paint also.

Eric