Need C-Record service documentation

Morgan Fletcher

Guest
I have an early-90s C Record gruppo. It features down-tube shifters, 8spd, delta brakes, not sure if
the shifters are syncro (wc?) or friction.

Many of the components are in pieces, and are dirty. I have a box of springs and washers for
instance, that came with the parts.

I have often heard how everything Campagnolo is rebuildable. Well, now's my chance to prove
that notion.

Do you know where I can find service/assembly documentation for this era/gruppo, preferably
with diagrams?

Thanks,

Morgan

In article <[email protected]>, Qui si parla Campagnolo
<[email protected]> wrote:
>Morgan-<< I have an early-90s C Record gruppo. It features down-tube shifters, 8spd, delta brakes,
>not sure if the shifters are syncro (wc?) or friction >><BR><BR>
>
>Big knurled knob on the right shifter?-indexed, otherwise if none-friction.
>
><< Do you know where I can find service/assembly documentation for this era/gruppo, preferably with
>diagrams? >><BR><BR>
>
>Chuck Schmidt has parts catalogs(can't remember his web site).

velo-retro.com

--Paul