Need C-Record service documentation

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Morgan Fletcher, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. I have an early-90s C Record gruppo. It features down-tube shifters, 8spd, delta brakes, not sure if
    the shifters are syncro (wc?) or friction.

    Many of the components are in pieces, and are dirty. I have a box of springs and washers for
    instance, that came with the parts.

    I have often heard how everything Campagnolo is rebuildable. Well, now's my chance to prove
    that notion.

    Do you know where I can find service/assembly documentation for this era/gruppo, preferably
    with diagrams?

    Thanks,

    Morgan

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, Qui si parla Campagnolo
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Morgan-<< I have an early-90s C Record gruppo. It features down-tube shifters, 8spd, delta brakes,
    >not sure if the shifters are syncro (wc?) or friction >><BR><BR>
    >
    >Big knurled knob on the right shifter?-indexed, otherwise if none-friction.
    >
    ><< Do you know where I can find service/assembly documentation for this era/gruppo, preferably with
    >diagrams? >><BR><BR>
    >
    >Chuck Schmidt has parts catalogs(can't remember his web site).

    velo-retro.com

    --Paul