Need cleats for Diadora pedals

teacherguy

May 16, 2006
I have a set of Diadora Power Drive pedals which are older than the hills. I love these pedals as they are extremely easy to enter/exit. The problem is I have had them for nearly ten years but have never found a shoe which allowed the cleat to bolt up. Does anyone know if there is an adapter still available for this cleat or how about a particular shoe? I have tried to contact Diadora but they will not respond. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

teacherguy said:
I have a set of Diadora Power Drive pedals which are older than the hills. I love these pedals as they are extremely easy to enter/exit. The problem is I have had them for nearly ten years but have never found a shoe which allowed the cleat to bolt up. Does anyone know if there is an adapter still available for this cleat or how about a particular shoe? I have tried to contact Diadora but they will not respond. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
You might want to inquire with these guys:

http://www.yellowjersey.org/cleats.html

I know that some have been able to find obsolete cleat hardware with them; and they list Diadora cleats so they might know about adapters.