Need Custom Road Frame Info

Stephen Jarrett

Guest
I¹m a fast recreational rider looking for a custom road frame. I¹m considering Waterford, Spectrum
and Kirk, among others. Can anyone tell me about frames by Richard Moon and Peter Mooney. Also
Bohemian. How do they compare? How do they ride? Thanks in advance for anything you can tell me.

--
Stephen J.

"Stephen Jarrett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:080220040023263717%[email protected]...
> I¹m a fast recreational rider looking for a custom road frame. I¹m considering Waterford, Spectrum
> and Kirk, among others. Can anyone tell me about frames by Richard Moon and Peter Mooney. Also
> Bohemian. How do they compare? How do they ride? Thanks in advance for anything you can tell me.
>
> --
While you're at it, don't forget to look at Albert Eisentraut (Godfather of American framebuilders),
Richard Sachs and Curt Goodrich (Rivendell). For more on US frame builders, go here:

http://www.classicrendezvous.com/USA/USA.htm

Not the ones you mentioned but I own a custom Steel Nobilette that I love. Full custom, available in
tig, fillet or lugged, rides like a dream and not as expensive as others.

http://www.nobilettecycles.com

A good link to a lot of US frame builders is the S & S couplers site. Link
is below:

http://www.sandsmachine.com/fbplist.htm

Alan "Stephen Jarrett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:080220040023263717%[email protected]...
> I¹m a fast recreational rider looking for a custom road frame. I¹m considering Waterford, Spectrum
> and Kirk, among others. Can anyone tell me about frames by Richard Moon and Peter Mooney. Also
> Bohemian. How do they compare? How do they ride? Thanks in advance for anything you can tell me.
>
> --
> Stephen J.

Check out www.bikelugs.com for some others. Cheers Jeff

Originally posted by Stephen Jarrett
I¹m a fast recreational rider looking for a custom road frame. I¹m considering Waterford, Spectrum
and Kirk, among others. Can anyone tell me about frames by Richard Moon and Peter Mooney. Also
Bohemian. How do they compare? How do they ride? Thanks in advance for anything you can tell me.

--
Stephen J.
I own a Richard Moon
Contact me direct if you'd like to see pictures and ask questions.
[email protected]