Need Cycling Shorts, Any Tall Skinny Guys Here?

Uawadall

Jun 14, 2015
I've been riding for 4 months with padded mt bike shorts,but am looking into road bike shorts to get a little faster. They're a couple of Strava segments that I have to beat my brother at,lol... My problem with finding the right shorts is, I'm tall, skinny, with pretty long legs. 6'4" 165 pounds to be exact, if I buy a large/xl most shorts will be to loose. If I get a medium, they will be very short(many in that size are 9" long). Any suggestions?

There are some on line big /tall men dealers. This one is aerotech designs. Many riders from the Clydesdale forums use this site. I have bought some shorts from here as well. Decent prices and quality. I've never gotten their tall stuff as I'm only 6'1 but they also have some long tall jerseys as well.

http://www.aerotechdesigns.com/tallbikeshorts.html

Hincapie. You're just about the same size as Big George himself, so a tall thin pro should know how to design shorts for a tall thin everyday rider.

You might want to check under the label for the hidden stash of EPO. ;)

Somehow a medium pair of Pearl Izumi shorts fit me perfectly, like they were made for me....Suprising, but problem solved