Need everyones help.

dmmarsolais

Apr 5, 2014
This is Mike (Michael Marsolais). I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be riding 100 miles again this year for the Best Buddies foundation. But more importantly I'll be riding with my brother Gene again in honor of our cousin Susan. Susan is amazing. With all the madness going on in the world she can still bring a smile to anyone’s face. It's too bad we don't have more people like her around. The world would be a better place. Susan was born with Downs, but the amazing thing is she is a lot better than me at many things. Mainly having a positive outlook on life and the joy it can bring. I will be fundraising again this year and as of late it has been very difficult. But let me put things into perspective. Just think what you spend your money on every day. Coffee= $5 Lunch= $10 (if you're lucky) Mid day snack= $5 Another coffee=$5 That is $25 right there. So how about this. Pack a lunch with a snack, skip your coffee (if you dare) and put that $25 to a great cause. Thanks so much for the help. http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/mobileDonorPledge.asp?ievent=1072356&lis=1&kntae1072356=635B85EFEB2D4ECBB945F399A15EF2FB&supId=332262717&team=0&scWidth=320&extSiteType