need help finding info on Winzip disc brakes..................

I know, I know, it sounds like a Windows file decompression utility,
but for real, my recumbent trike has cable disc brakes with the label
"Win Zip" on the calipers.

Does anyone here know where I can find tech info/service manual pdf
files for these brakes??

Many thanks to any who post replies to my question!!

Sincerely,

Mark

[email protected] wrote:
> I know, I know, it sounds like a Windows file decompression utility,
> but for real, my recumbent trike has cable disc brakes with the

label
> "Win Zip" on the calipers.
>
> Does anyone here know where I can find tech info/service manual pdf
> files for these brakes??
>
> Many thanks to any who post replies to my question!!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Mark

Could you post a picture of them? Many times the Taiwan-built parts are
sold with different labels on them when they're actually from the same
manufacturer.

However, you should probably ask the original manufacturer of the trike
if he's got the manuals for the brakes. The trike builders I know don't
deliver all the documentation they should when they deliver the
completed trike.

Jeff