Need help from cyclists who've been to girona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole_c

Apr 16, 2020
Hello everyone,
I am a master's student writing my thesis about Cycling Tourism in Girona, Spain. I am in my final data collection phase now, if you have been to the Girona region for cycling, I will appreciate if you can help by filling up a 5 minute online questionnaire for me. It will also be amazing if you can share it with your cyclist friends. :)

Here’s the link to the questionnaire:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/Resp...hIzoOk6tUQ0ZXRzMwMlMyVDNHVE9CMzVFVzRVTVJVUi4u

I am a little stuck with data collection with the current lock down situation. Any help I get will be greatly appreciated. Gracias!

Nicole, these sorts of questionnaires, or surveys, scare me! I did one of those that was on a forum, I think it was this forum, and I got a trojan horse out of the deal. My virus detection missed it, but when I got a email demanding 250 bitcoins or they were going to blackmail me and lock my computer up...that's when I realized I had a bug, so one of my scans found it and eradicated it. So you have to understand our hesitation for doing this sort of thing you want us to help you with.

It only takes one person to have fun at our expense to ruin it for everyone else.

By the way, 250 bitcoins I learned is $1,875,062! it would be a lot cheaper to buy a new computer! LOL!!

Nicole, these sorts of questionnaires, or surveys, scare me! I did one of those that was on a forum, I think it was this forum, and I got a trojan horse out of the deal. My virus detection missed it, but when I got a email demanding 250 bitcoins or they were going to blackmail me and lock my computer up...that's when I realized I had a bug, so one of my scans found it and eradicated it. So you have to understand our hesitation for doing this sort of thing you want us to help you with.

It only takes one person to have fun at our expense to ruin it for everyone else.

By the way, 250 bitcoins I learned is $1,875,062! it would be a lot cheaper to buy a new computer! LOL!!

Hi, I am sorry you had a bad experience. I totally understand that it is not easy to trust everyone online these days. I am not sure how I can convince you that my survey is real, and not a virus >< Thanks for letting me know tho, I guess I will just have to try different ways to get people to do it.

Great topic for a thesis! I'm sure it'll be fascinating to explore the cycling tourism in Girona. I haven't had the chance to visit that region myself, but I'm definitely adding it to my travel bucket list.

As for your data collection, I completely understand the challenges you faced with the lockdown situation. I hope that with the help of the cycling community, you were able to gather enough responses to complete your research.

I'll be sure to share your questionnaire with my cyclist friends, especially those who have been to Girona. It's a great way to contribute to the cycling community and support your research.

Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to reading your thesis when it's complete! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.