need help! Gary Fischer Advance or Trek 4100

thomasward00

Jan 8, 2004
My dealer is taking back my diamondback coil, i'm not happy with it, and he has agreed to swap it out for either a gary fischer advance, or a trek 4100.
thanks in advance.

Originally posted by thomasward00
My dealer is taking back my diamondback coil, i'm not happy with it, and he has agreed to swap it out for either a gary fischer advance, or a trek 4100.
thanks in advance.

Need help guys!

Fisher and Trek are both owned by the same company....made int he same factory, pretty much the same bike (but not exactly).....ride 'em and see which one you like more, IMHO....get which ever color you like better...LOL

if you were talking high-end bikes....like over $1500, then I like fisher better....but I'm a fisher dealer, so i'm bias...

theyre 300$ bikes. once you fork over another 1000$ then you can nitpick on the details

until then, ride them, and buy whichevre feels better

i;ve got a trek4300 and it rides very very smooth. i like it, but then again, i like my friends Fisher Tarpon and Tassajara. up to you man. both have same wheelset, and pretty much same setup of components. he giving you used or new?

Originally posted by TheAndyDudE
i;ve got a trek4300 and it rides very very smooth. i like it, but then again, i like my friends Fisher Tarpon and Tassajara. up to you man. both have same wheelset, and pretty much same setup of components. he giving you used or new?

He is giving me new, I went ahead and got the fisher advance, in yellow. I love it