Need help getting a shuttle from Degaulle

nensslen

Sep 2, 2005
Does anyone know of an inexpensive shulttle from Degaulle to center city Paris?
An online company called Viator wanted $125. US to transport my buddy and I with our bikes. There must be a reasonably priced way. How about the train or a bus?
Thanks for any help.
Neil

Hi

There is a railway station in the airport where you can catch a train to Central Paris.I don't know if they take bikes. The French railways are usually pretty good about bikes. You may find more info on the French National railways site www.sncf.com
Best of luck
Ron

Ron
Thanks for the information. I just got back last evening, and the train worked very well, and I had a wonderful trip. Paris, The Loire, the food, and wine were all great. The RER train station ended up being about 3 blocks from my hotel in Paris. So many total strangers were so nice and helpful. What a shame that the stereotype of French people is that they are unfriendly to Americans! Nothing could be more untrue!
Hi

There is a railway station in the airport where you can catch a train to Central Paris.I don't know if they take bikes. The French railways are usually pretty good about bikes. You may find more info on the French National railways site www.sncf.com
Best of luck
Ron[/QUOTE]

Ron
Thanks for the information. I just got back last evening, and the train worked very well, and I had a wonderful trip. Paris, The Loire, the food, and wine were all great. The RER train station ended up being about 3 blocks from my hotel in Paris. So many total strangers were so nice and helpful. What a shame that the stereotype of French people is that they are unfriendly to Americans! Nothing could be more untrue!
Hi

Best of luck
Ron[/QUOTE]