Need help getting new wheels

MNX1024

Oct 1, 2010
First, let me begin with some background information. My bike is the 2010 Jamis Xenith Comp. I'm 5' 7" weight is around 148-150lbs(depends on how much I eat that week XD). Since I'm also a fighter, I'm going to drop weight to around 140-145lbs by next month, this depends on how much I would like to experiment with my body weight. If I decide to pick up a fight during the summer, I might go as low as 135-140lbs. I hope people don't take my information the wrong way because I don't want people to tell me to drop my weight first and etc.

My budget is $500, but don't mind paying a "little" bit more if it's worth it. What I want is wheels that are light? As you should already know, I'm a weight-weeny(hope I'm using the term right) with my body, so why not with my bike too :D. Anyway, the real reason is, I use to hate climbing hills, but now I'm loving it :D. Every time I see a hill now, I get extremely excited to climb it and have a huge satisfaction after climbing it. I don't mind aero/semi-aero rims, as long as they don't really impact my climbing ability and weight. Right now these are what I'm currently looking at:
Soul S3.0SL
Williams Wheel System 19
Boyd 30mm Alloy Rouleur wheelset
YishunBike Stefano 38mm Clincher
Do tell me what you guys think of these, how are they, and which one I should get(and why)? It would also be nice if someone can point me to a proper review too. Remember, I'm not limited to only those, I'm open to other recommendations and suggestions. Also, I might get a new cassette to go with the new wheels, so some recommendations and suggestions on that would be nice too; this is not within the $500 budget for the wheels.