Need Help! Giant TCR C2!

Little Lance

Apr 3, 2006
Hey,

I need to get a new bike becuase the one I have isn't fitting me anymore. I've got a Cannondale R300 and I've been racing for nearly a year. My dad thinks I should go up a level and get a Giant TCR Composite 2 for AU$2200. I need some opinions on the quality and performance of the Giant TCR Composite 2.

Thanks Alot. Little Lance :)

Little Lance said:
Hey,

I need to get a new bike becuase the one I have isn't fitting me anymore. I've got a Cannondale R300 and I've been racing for nearly a year. My dad thinks I should go up a level and get a Giant TCR Composite 2 for AU$2200. I need some opinions on the quality and performance of the Giant TCR Composite 2.

Thanks Alot. Little Lance :)
Does it have to be a Giant? They may be light, but everyone has one, they are quite flexy etc etc. I was in a similar position not too long ago and went for a traditional geometry BMC. It is great for Junior racing (mostly sprint finishes) and has plenty of growing room. What frame size are you?

bobbyOCR said:
Does it have to be a Giant? They may be light, but everyone has one, they are quite flexy etc etc. I was in a similar position not too long ago and went for a traditional geometry BMC. It is great for Junior racing (mostly sprint finishes) and has plenty of growing room. What frame size are you?
I need a 51-53cm frame.