need help in updating firmware on Power Tap

packfill

May 10, 2006
I need to update the firmware on my PT 2.4 wireless. It eats batteries at the cpu at a rate of one every 3 months.

The power agent says it can help by clicking on the tools menu and then clicking on update firmware. Trouble is, there is no such menu option under tools or anywhere else that I can find. Similarly, I can seem to run the boot loader that is available on the Saris site.

How do I proceed?

Thanks.

PF

packfill said:
I need to update the firmware on my PT 2.4 wireless. It eats batteries at the cpu at a rate of one every 3 months.

The power agent says it can help by clicking on the tools menu and then clicking on update firmware. Trouble is, there is no such menu option under tools or anywhere else that I can find. Similarly, I can seem to run the boot loader that is available on the Saris site.

How do I proceed?

Thanks.

PF

I'd give Saris a call. They helped me flash my PT cpu the first time when the Bootloader initially wouldn't work. Good luck!

allenpg said:
I'd give Saris a call. They helped me flash my PT cpu the first time when the Bootloader initially wouldn't work. Good luck!
I have a call in. We'll see how customer service stacks up.

Thanks for writing.

PF