Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Need help to pick up a bike

Started by Martin · · Last activity · 1 post · 526 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
20 April 2006
Last activity
20 April 2006
Original author
Martin
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
526
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi All,
    I would like to buy a bike🙂
    But I don`t know nothing about it so could Yopu help me pick sth for me?
    I should be good for ride on road and sometimes for small mountains
    what about price I would like something like yhay one bellow
    author solution
    trek 3700
    If someone can help me I`ll be greatfull
    --
    Soqool

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.