Need help to pick up a bike

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Martin, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Hi All,
    I would like to buy a bike:)
    But I don`t know nothing about it, so could You help me pick something for
    me?
    I should be good for ride on road and sometimes for small mountains
    what about price I would like something like that one bellow
    GT agressor 05
    GT avalanche 05
    Agressor GT 06
    giant boulder disc gts
    Boulder SE (GTS)
    giant boulder
    If someone can help me I`ll be greatfull
    --
    Soqool

    Tags:

  2. Martin

    Martin Guest

    Martin wrote:
    What about unibike evolution
    --
    Soqool

  3. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    Martin wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I would like to buy a bike:)
    > But I don`t know nothing about it, so could You help me pick something for
    > me?
    > I should be good for ride on road and sometimes for small mountains
    > what about price I would like something like that one bellow
    > GT agressor 05
    > GT avalanche 05
    > Agressor GT 06
    > giant boulder disc gts
    > Boulder SE (GTS)
    > giant boulder
    > If someone can help me I`ll be greatfull

    Buy from a reputable local bike shop. Test ride the bikes you're
    considering. Make a choice. Enjoy.

    I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
    trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
    the most insidious of traitors."
    George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,

  4. Great bikes for beginners. So take a chance and make up your own mind.