Need help to pick up a bike

Martin

Guest
Hi All,
I would like to buy a bike:)
But I don`t know nothing about it, so could You help me pick something for
me?
I should be good for ride on road and sometimes for small mountains
what about price I would like something like that one bellow
GT agressor 05
GT avalanche 05
Agressor GT 06
giant boulder disc gts
Boulder SE (GTS)
giant boulder
If someone can help me I`ll be greatfull
--
Soqool

Martin wrote:
> Hi All,
> I would like to buy a bike:)
> But I don`t know nothing about it, so could You help me pick something for
> me?
> I should be good for ride on road and sometimes for small mountains
> what about price I would like something like that one bellow
> GT agressor 05
> GT avalanche 05
> Agressor GT 06
> giant boulder disc gts
> Boulder SE (GTS)
> giant boulder
> If someone can help me I`ll be greatfull

Buy from a reputable local bike shop. Test ride the bikes you're
considering. Make a choice. Enjoy.

I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the
trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view,
the most insidious of traitors."
George H.W. Bush, April 16, 1999,