Cycling Training · Public discussion

Need help with a 158 Mile race.

Started by sooray02 · · Last activity · 1 post · 737 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
3 May 2004
Last activity
3 May 2004
Original author
sooray02
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
737
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey there!!

    I decided to participate the Ride Across Indiana (RAIN). It’s on July 10th. It’s from Terre Haute, IN to Richmond, IN (158miles). More INFO: www.rainride.org

    I have about 2 months to train, but I do not know what to aim. My goal is just finishing. I never raced before and I just started riding in February. This year I just put over 2000 miles so far.

    Here is what I do for my training.
    6 days / week of riding
    200 + - 20 miles / week
    3 days / week of lifting (Upper body only)

    Also I'm 20 year old, 6'00", 165 lbs male.

    If you have any comments, please don’t hesitate!
    Thank you!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.