Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Need Help With Bike Info.

Started by shayjay · · Last activity · 1 post · 941 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
14 August 2011
Last activity
14 August 2011
Original author
shayjay
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
941
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey all,

    I just picked up a Bianchi bike, and can't seem to find any info on it. I think it's a mountain bike hybrid or something. I sure hope this is the correct section to post this in... It is a: Bianchi Varsity Tange.Cro.Mo... it's in mint condition. The marks under the seat are just decals. I did around $75.00 labour for it, hoping it was worth it. Either way, it's a wonderful riding bike. My wife is riding it right now, but I think it's a men's bike?

    If you are able to help me with the year; size, or any other info on it... I would really appreciate it!

    Also, it's nice to be here. I am looking forward to chatting with you all more in the future. I have just started getting into bikes again this year. it's been awhile to say the least, lol.

    Regards,

    Shay

    [IMG]cyclingforums.com500[/IMG]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.