Need help with Klein Quatum Pro Headset Parts

Mark A. Clark

Guest
I have a NOS 1998 Klein Quantum Pro that I basically got ripped off on e-bay, and the seller has
blown me off.

It is missing the top headset cover, spacers, and steer tube plug. The frame is unserviclable in
this condition.

My local Klein dealer has tried to get me the missing parts from Klein but hasn't had any luck.

Are there any Klein dealers out there that have these parts? Also if anyone has a wrecked or
otherwise unusable 1998 Quantum Pro that I could cannibalize from I would really appreciate it.

Any other solutions would be welcome.

Mark

"Mark A. Clark" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have a NOS 1998 Klein Quantum Pro It is missing the top headset cover, spacers, and steer tube
> plug. The frame is unserviclable in this condition.

Mark,

I have a '95 Attitude with the same typeof integrated HS. I was missing a top cap and my local
dealer got it from Klein. However, I did email Klein and they were helpful. They mentioned that if I
didn't get good help from the dealer, they might be able to help me.

take care, simon