Need help with points, please.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Wannablean, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    How many points would a cup of chicken and dumplings (with frozen dumplings) be? It was mostly
    dumplings with a little bit of broth and tiny shreds of chicken. Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Spoons

    Spoons Guest

    In my book it says that;
    4 chicken dumplings: steamed = 4 points

    Hope thast helps

    SPOONS Total Loss: 20 lbs

    "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > How many points would a cup of chicken and dumplings (with frozen
    dumplings)
    > be? It was mostly dumplings with a little bit of broth and tiny shreds of chicken. Thanks!

  3. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    Thanks! I appreciate your help!
    "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In my book it says that; 4 chicken dumplings: steamed = 4 points
    >
    > Hope thast helps
    >
    > SPOONS Total Loss: 20 lbs
    >

    > "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > How many points would a cup of chicken and dumplings (with frozen
    > dumplings)
    > > be? It was mostly dumplings with a little bit of broth and tiny shreds
    of
    > > chicken. Thanks!

  4. Brynda

    Brynda Guest

    Note that chicken AND dumplings is a different dish than chicken dumplings. It would help to know if
    it was the oriental dumplings or the southern, bread-filled dumplings. I imagine that the chicken
    and dumplings would be quite a few points, but it depends on how it was made. I have a recipe for a
    "healthy" version and it's 5 pts per serving.

    Brynda
    210/177/140ish