Need help with points, please.

Wannablean

Guest
How many points would a cup of chicken and dumplings (with frozen dumplings) be? It was mostly
dumplings with a little bit of broth and tiny shreds of chicken. Thanks!

In my book it says that;
4 chicken dumplings: steamed = 4 points

Hope thast helps

SPOONS Total Loss: 20 lbs

"WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> How many points would a cup of chicken and dumplings (with frozen
dumplings)
> be? It was mostly dumplings with a little bit of broth and tiny shreds of chicken. Thanks!

Thanks! I appreciate your help!
"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In my book it says that; 4 chicken dumplings: steamed = 4 points
>
> Hope thast helps
>
> SPOONS Total Loss: 20 lbs
>

> "WannaBLean" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > How many points would a cup of chicken and dumplings (with frozen
> dumplings)
> > be? It was mostly dumplings with a little bit of broth and tiny shreds
of
> > chicken. Thanks!

Note that chicken AND dumplings is a different dish than chicken dumplings. It would help to know if
it was the oriental dumplings or the southern, bread-filled dumplings. I imagine that the chicken
and dumplings would be quite a few points, but it depends on how it was made. I have a recipe for a
"healthy" version and it's 5 pts per serving.

Brynda
210/177/140ish