need help with two things (soz for bad title)

dan de man

Guest
num 1. i went to the skate park the other day and this kids mother saw
me on my uni and reffered me to her bro in law who owns sum act called
"the flying lombahs"and said that he would want a video of me doing my
stuff on a uni any suggestions as to what music and tricks apart from a
uni spin to put in there?(im thinking a little jimmy eat world but im
open to suggestions

num 2. i get chaffing on only one side of my body any ideas as to what
could be happening and how to stop it?

--
dan de man

when reality bites bite it back,hard
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

dan de man wrote:
> num 1. i went to the skate park the other day and this kids mother saw
> me on my uni and reffered me to her bro in law who owns sum act called
> "the flying lombahs"and said that he would want a video of me doing my
> stuff on a uni any suggestions as to what music and tricks apart from a
> uni spin to put in there?(im thinking a little jimmy eat world but im
> open to suggestions
>

> num 2. i get chaffing on only one side of my body any ideas as to what
> could be happening and how to stop it?

maybe theres a seam thats not on the other side

--
unijesse

I Brake for Unicyclist's
http://www.nickjantz.2ya.com
unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868

You could ride in a way that favors one leg over the other and you tilt
slightly on the seat. You could be more heavily muscled in one leg than
the other. The seat itself could be slightly misshapen. You could be a
sissy.

I thought your thread title was pretty good.

Edit: I put your repeat thread in the trash receptacle.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

harper wrote:
> You could ride in a way that favors one leg over the other and you tilt
> slightly on the seat. You could be more heavily muscled in one leg than
> the other. The seat itself could be slightly misshapen. You could be a
> sissy.
>
> I thought your thread title was pretty good.
>
> Edit: I put your repeat thread in the trash receptacle.

yeah i think thats it
and thx for putting that repeat in the trash

--
dan de man

when reality bites bite it back,hard
dan de man's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11403

Find out as much as you can about the video. Once you know what kind of
production it's going to be, you'll have a better idea of what kind of
unicycling will fit into the overall style of the video.
Do you have to shoot and edit a sequence and present him with 2/3
minutes of 'finished product' or will he come and film you and do the
editing himself?
I google for the 'flying lombahs' but found nothing.
Can you check the spelling on that and get back to me?

The chaffing is most likely an alignment issue. You know how people
quite aften ask about always 'drifting' in one direction while they're
riding?
I think this is something similar and will probably go away in time.
Make sure everything on your uni is straight, seat, wheel, axle and
that neither of your cranks are bent. Also check your pedals. If
everything on the uni is straight, then it's caused by something in
your riding style and that is something that can be sorted out with
practise.

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'world jump
day' (http://www.worldjumpday.org/)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)