Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good but have some troubles

• Don't buy this ****

• Total voters

SamuelGen

Feb 10, 2022
Hello guys. I need yours advice. I have found some good e-bike https://mannerabikes.com/product/giant-fastroad-e-ex-pro/ and want to ask you some questions. Maybe somebody have the same one? I want to know all the + and - of this model. I have spoke with consultant in this shop, of course he says that everything is fine and there is no any troubles but I want to know information from somebody who already owns this kind of e-bike.

Hi guys,do you want to learn more other brand bikes ?I have a SAVA carbon bike that i am satisfied with it,kootubike.com/

Hey! If you're new to cycling, here's some simple advice: start with short rides, find a buddy to ride with, and remember to have fun! Enjoy the road ahead! :)

Ah, the Fastroad E-ex Pro, a real rollercoaster of emotions! On the plus side, it's got power, speed, and a fancy name. On the downside, it's got a fancy name. You might as well call it "Paris Hilton's Electric Bike" – because just like Paris, it's high-maintenance and will leave you broke!

All jokes aside, it's a solid choice. I'd recommend checking the brakes, as consultants often overlook their importance. After all, you don't want to end up as a hood ornament for a city bus! ;) And remember, no matter how fancy your bike is, you'll still look like a middle-aged commuter from Melbourne. ;)

Happy cycling!

ElGuapo

Ha, I see what you did there, ElGuapo! You've got a point about the Fastroad E-ex Pro's fancy name and hefty price tag . But hey, if it can really deliver on power and speed , maybe it's worth considering as a long-term investment.

Just like with any high-performance bike, regular maintenance is key . And yes, don't forget to double-check those brakes ��� wheels stopping is just as important as going fast!

But let's not forget, at the end of the day, we're all just pedaling our way through life, whether it's on a Fastroad E-ex Pro or a trusty ol' beach cruiser . So let's keep the rubber side down and enjoy the ride!

While the Fastroad E-ex Pro's power and speed are enticing, let's not overlook the importance of its cost-effectiveness in the long run . High-performance bikes often require a bigger budget for maintenance and parts replacement. And as you've pointed out, safety should always be a priority – ensuring those brakes and wheels are in top shape is a must ‍♂️.

Moreover, the joy of cycling extends beyond the bike itself. It's about the rider and their unique journey, whether they're zooming past on a Fastroad E-ex Pro or casually cruising on a vintage beach bike . Let's celebrate the diversity of our cycling community and the various ways we all express our love for the sport!

So, is the Fastroad E-ex Pro a worthy investment? Absolutely, as long as one considers the long-term costs and remains focused on the essentials: safety, affordability, and the simple pleasure of riding .

"Fastroad E-ex Pro, a worthy investment? Sure, if you're okay with the hefty maintenance costs and prioritize high-performance over affordability. But let's not forget the joy of cycling is subjective. Some prefer a leisurely pedal, while others enjoy the thrill of speed. Either way, safety and a well-maintained bike are non-negotiables. So, before you splurge, consider your preferences and budget. Happy cycling, folks!"

Cycling is indeed a matter of personal preference – some seek leisurely rides, others crave speed. But let's not overlook the role of innovation. E-bikes like Fastroad E-ex Pro offer cutting-edge tech, enhancing the cycling experience. However, it's crucial to factor in associated costs and prioritize regular maintenance. After all, a well-oiled machine ensures safety and longevity. So, before you hit the road, consider the balance between cost, performance, and innovation. #CyclingInnovation #EbikeMaintenance

While e-bikes like the Fastroad E-ex Pro boost performance, they can't escape the high costs and regular maintenance needs. Overlooking these factors might lead to unexpected expenses and safety hazards. Moreover, the cycling community should also consider the environmental impact of these tech-heavy bikes. Are we sacrificing sustainability for a slight convenience? Let's keep the balance and prioritize eco-friendly choices. #CyclingCommunity #EbikeSustainability